I’m super excited because I’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award! This is an award passed from blogger to blogger to recognize new blogs that we really like and enjoy. The idea is to spread the word about upcoming blogs with less than 500 followers. I had no idea what it was, but I was very excited when I received a comment from another blogger who nominated me!
The award comes with the following rules:
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you and give them a shout-out
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 500 followers
- Ask those bloggers 11 questions
- Let the bloggers know they have been nominated so they can continue the chain!!
I would love to thank the blogger who nominated me, Ariana. She writes a great study abroad blog, check her out here. She writes all about her semester studying in Cyprus, which I never even realized was an option for study abroad. It was definitely cool to read all about her experiences in a place that is now definitely on my travel list, so thank you!
Next, I have to answer her 11 questions- so here it goes.
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging? My favorite thing about blogging is being able to compile all of my thoughts and opinions and articles in one place. I love when people like or comment on my posts because it makes me feel as though my opinions are out and about and being heard. I also love discovering new blogs and exploring them.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from today? Working as an investigative journalist in New York City and living with some of my best friends in a fabulous New York City apartment loving every second of my life.
3. What is one thing you wouldn’t leave your house without? My phone. Between, family, friends, work and internships, it buzzes like I’m the first lady who has articles to write and sorority sisters to pick up from class.
4. Where is the last place you’ve traveled? Well I studied abroad so I traveled around Europe a lot. The last place was Florence. More domestically, the last place was Brigantine, NJ to celebrate MDW with my family.
5. What is your favorite movie? I have way too many favorite movies- call me the movie guru. I love action, thriller, horror or drama. No romantic comedies for me please.
6. What is your favorite quote, and why? “Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” It goes to show that everyone, no matter how good or bad, has a place where they came from and a place where they are going. Every person has their own story.
7. If you could have any job in the world, what would you do? I would be a travel investigative writer who sometimes guest wrote for Cosmopolitan who was also best friends with Sarah Jessica Parker. Is that too much to ask?
8. Best road trip theme song? I actually recently made a summer road trip playlist with about 70 songs on it. The most recent one I added was Classic by MKTO.
9. What is your blogging routine? I blogged after every trip I took abroad and I use this blog as a way to keep all of my articles and clips in one place so I don’t really have a concrete routine.
10. Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter? Fall!
11. What is your favorite part about life? Living it.
Now, the blogs I have nominated (in no particular order) are:
So, here are my questions for you
1. What is your favorite way to spend a rainy afternoon?
2. Dog or cat?
3. Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall?
4. What is your favorite quote?
5. What is your favorite place you have travelled to and why?
6. What has been your biggest obstacle to overcome?
7. What is your favorite song to have a 30 second dance party to?
8. Do you have a life motto? What is it?
9. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about yourself?
10. What do you like about blogging?
11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from today?
Happy blogging everyone!! 🙂